1. The personal data you provide us will be processed in a file under the responsibility of Muse Online whose purposes are: CIF: B87835211 Tomnohank S.L. with registered office at Calle Ferrol 18 28029 Madrid (Spain), Telephone: 916423326, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter addressed to the address indicated above to the attention of "Customer Service" or by sending an email email@example.com, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity document, or your passport or other valid document that identifies it. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you provided us with the email, we would be grateful if that circumstance was specifically stated in the aforementioned communication indicating the email address in which you are exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition:
1. the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired or of any other contract between both;
2. attend the requests that you raise;
3. provide you with information about the products of Tomnohank SL or other Group companies (whose activities relate to the decoration, textile, finished clothing and household sectors, as well as any other complementary ones of the above, including those of cosmetics and leather goods), including, in relation to such products, the sending of commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS) as well as through the making of telephone calls. You can change your preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications by accessing the My Account section.
2. To fulfill the above purposes, it may be necessary for us to communicate or transfer the information you have provided to other companies that are members of the Tomnohank Sl Group, by registering and providing information through this website, you expressly authorize us to make such communications and / or transfers to any companies belonging to the Tomnohank Group sl
1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you navigate our website.
2.For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general Internet use through a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive . Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
4. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
- Recognize when you return to our site.